Thank you for purchasing a ticket to our event. Please note that all sales are final, and we do not offer refunds, except in cases of force majeure.
Force majeure is defined as any unforeseeable and uncontrollable event that is beyond our control and that prevents the event from taking place as planned. This may include, but is not limited to, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, or any other event that is not reasonably foreseeable or preventable.
If the event is canceled due to force majeure, we will make every effort to reschedule the event. If the event cannot be rescheduled, we will issue refunds to all ticket holders. However, we cannot be held liable for any other costs or expenses incurred by ticket holders, such as travel, accommodation, or other related expenses.
If you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer your ticket to another person. However, you must notify us in writing of the name of the person who will be attending in your place at least 48 hours before the event. Failure to do so may result in the person being denied entry to the event.
If you have any questions about our refund policy, please contact us at [email protected]
By purchasing a ticket to our event, you acknowledge and agree to our no refund policy, except in cases of Acts of God.
Terms and Conditions:
DTC breakthrough Event Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for DTC breakthrough Event, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event at any time.
- The organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury or illness sustained during the event.
- The organizer is not responsible for any expenses incurred by attendees, including but not limited to travel and lodging expenses.
- Attendees are responsible for their own behavior and will be held liable for any damages caused to the event venue or to other attendees.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any attendee who violates these terms and conditions.
- By attending DTC breakthrough Event, you and other patrons understand and agree to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded in relation to the event and/or for safety and security. You and other patrons understand and agree that resulting photographs, videos, audio recordings and/or audio-visual recordings may be used in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
DTC breakthrough Event Indemnification:
- By registering for DTC breakthrough Event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizer, its officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or liabilities arising from your participation in the event.
- This indemnification includes, but is not limited to, any claims for personal injury, property damage, or loss of income.
- The indemnification applies to any and all claims, including those arising from the negligence of the organizer or its officers, employees, or agents.
- This indemnification shall survive the termination of the event and any related activities.